Monday, August 27, 2007

Omand Family/McLaughlin Family Friend's Shower

Last Saturday I had a shower hosted for me by Curt's aunt Joyce and her daughter Carrie at the Gownstown hall. All of Curt's mom's family was there, along with the McLaughlin family friends, and the wedding party's mother's.
The shower was truly elegant, true Joyce style. When Curt's aunt Joyce plans something, it is truly elegant. The appetizers where catered, along with the desserts and they were awesome.
I received sooooo many nice gifts. We are truly lucky to have all these generous people in our lives. I can not wait to get them all home after the honeymoon and get them into our house. They will all have a special place somewhere.
Here are some pictures of the day:

all the wonderful foodme opening some of my giftsme and my girls, Trisha, Cara, Laura & Jillmom, me and Lois

my bow decor....flip flops & a pashmina

No comments: