Thursday, November 13, 2008

What a Week

Well, where do I start. I sat down on the computer on Sunday night to start to write my post for our busy day that we had and I opened something in the facebook inbox and got a virus. It has been a long week without my computer. It is connections to the outside world, since I am on mat leave, and I was lost without it.Saturday we had a day of nothing, which was nice because Sunday was a whirlwind of events. We went to church, and then I had a shower to go to for Reed and Trisha:
and then a birthday party for Addy:
and then birthday supper for my dad.
This week was pretty busy for Jaxon and I as well. Sunday night we discovered the Jaxon had thrush, so Monday was spend tending to him and going to the dr. office. Tuesday was our errand day. We set out just after lunch to run them, and did not get home until the late afternoon. We then put up our Christmas tree in the evening. Wednesday we started out Baby Beats program. It is an exercise class that incorporates baby in it. Today was our infant program and tonight we are going over to gammy and gampa's for a while. Tomorrow is a day to get caught up on some house work before another busy weekend.

No comments: