Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Cleaning OUT the Bugs

Since before Christmas Jaxon and I have just been not feeling ourselves and a little under the weather. During the first week of the new year I spent some time cleaning everything really good, washing our sheets, and trying to get rid of any bad bugs we had. Well, my efforts were swept under the mat a couple of weeks ago when we both got sick again. This time it was not a 'cold', or the flu, just a pesky cough and runny nose.
Finally after over a week of us having it I decided that we need to go to the doctors and see what was going on. For myself, nothing seemed to be prominent. It was just something that had to run its course. I was prescribed an inhaler to help with my wheezing at night, but other then that they could not do anything for me.
As for my little guy, it seemed that he had a double ear infection. How could I have missed that? What kind of a mother am I? I could not believe that I took him to the doctors with no incling that that is was it could be? Of course after the fact, my mom did let me know that on Wednesday he was pulling on his years quite a bit. I did know that he was not himself. Very cranky, and just not feeling up to par. He did not have a fever either.
Anyways, we got him some medicine and I have a totally different boy on my hands this week!!!
We all seem to be on the mend again, and I am hoping this week to get our bugs washed out again, in hopes that they will never return.

No comments: