Saturday, January 01, 2011

First day of the New Year

We woke up this morning...too early for my liking. I thought that since Jaxon was out partying to the wee hours of the morning that he might want to sleep in the morning. Well mommy...were you wrong. He slept in an hour past his normal time for getting up, so by the time the afternoon rolled around I was ready for a nape.
We headed over to my mom and dad's to put Jax down for a nap and try to catch a few zzz's our self, but my mom had other ideas as to spend our New Year's day.
My aunt and Uncle come over, as well as my grandma and we had a game day. It was a blast. Once we got into our games I forgot all about having a nap.We had dinner and a few more games after and by that time I was beat...ready for my bed. If the first day of 2011 is a foresight to the year it will be a good year, with great times spent with wonderful family!!!

No comments: