Friday, January 19, 2007

Winter is here..........

AND I LOVE IT.
There is nothing that I love more then a big snow storm....when I am at home.
Yesterday they had been calling for our area to get snow squalls over night, and in to today. When I woke up this morning it did not look like there had been much snow over night. I went to the gym, and from 6:45-7:40 this morning we got hit. I went home and got ready for work and it was fine when I headed out at 9:00. The closer I got the Milverton, the snowier it got, and it has been crazy here all day. One minute I will come out of my office and there is not a flake in the air, and then 5 minutes later I will come out, and you can not see across the street. I guess that is the definition of a squall. I think that I might just try to head out of here a little early tonight and try to make it home before it gets dark.
Not much is up for the weekend. We are going to go to the Anchor for lunch tomorrow. It is a new restaurant in town and it just opened last Friday. There is one in Wingham, and I have been there for lunch when I work up there, but have not been out to the one in Listowel yet. After lunch we are heading to Harriston to meet with a florist to get some her ideas for the wedding, and after that we are going to visit my friend Laura. She is the one that is pregnant with twins, and she is now off of work. She is not on bed rest, but the doctor has advised her that she better take it easy. She developed toxemia when she was pregnant with Addy, and was on total bed rest for about a month before she delivered here, so I hope that does not happen with these two!!!!
Anyways, not much else is exciting in our life, but if anything develops, I will be sure to post.
Have a great weekend!!!!!!!!!

No comments: