Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy V-day!!!

Happy Valentine's Day!!!!

Last night when I got home from work and the town trucks were out in front of our house because we had a water main break. They advised us that the water would be shut off for a couple of hours. That meant there was no laundry, no washing the dishes, no toilet flushing, no brushing our teeth before we went to bed, no alot of things.

Because of the limited household chores that I was able to do last night, all I did was watch t.v., and work on our wedding invitations. It also resulting in me having to get up a little earlier this morning and get that load of laundry done that I was going to do last night, and load the dishwasher for it to cycle today so that we had some clean dishes for our dinner tonight. I had some spare time before I headed off to work this morning, so I thought that being as it was Valentine's day I would wipe the snow off of Curt's car so he would not have to do it before he went to work. Well I think my efforts went un-notices because it is almost 11:30, and I have still not got an e-mail to thank me for it.

Tonight is going to be just like any other Wednesday night around our house, except for the fact that we might eat dinner at the dinning room table instead of in front of the television. We are going to have steak for dinner, and I got cake for dessert, and that is pretty much the extent of our V-day. Curt is going to hockey, and I will watch my regular Wednesday night shows on the tely, and go to bed!!!!!!!YIPEEE

I wonder if Valentine's Day will get any more interesting once we are married?????

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you really wonder, cause I can tell you but I guess I will not ruin the surprise.
Happy Valentines Day to you my love, Love Mom