Thursday, April 12, 2007

Birthday

So, I have been completely lazy lately with my blog posts. I have to tell you, last year my obsession was blogger, and then this year it is face book....YES, I AM A FACEBOOK ADDICT!!!!
Lately I have no problems uploading my pictures to my Facebook, but seem to have a big problem to transfer them to my blog and write a little post.
No only have I been obsessed with Facebook, but with this weather I have not had that much ambition to do much of anything. I seem to be so busy at work, and then the last thing that I wand to do when I get home is get in front of the computer for another hour or so.
I promise, with all the exciting events that are starting to happen around our house, I will keep you all posted on happenings and the photos.
I will get down to business, and sum up the last couple of weeks in 3 posts (this being 1 of 3):
March 29th was my Birthday....#26!!!! Curt worked all day, so my mom and dad had me over for dinner, and my grandma's were there too. We did the cake thing, the picture thing, and I was home and in bed @ 9:00p.m.!!!! Wow...excitement.
Here are a few photos of the big day.......




No comments: