Sunday, June 03, 2007

Strachan's 'Double' Shower

This past Friday night there was a shower held for Cara and I at my aunt Brenda's house.
This was our second 'double' shower, the other one being for my mom's side of the family a couple of weeks ago.
We had the shower, and then a few hours later the guys all came out for a couple of drinks. It was wonderful to have them there, to carry all of the presents to the car for us.
We got some very nice gifts, mostly decorative stuff, that will look really nice in our house, when we finally get them home. Right know all of our gifts are at my mom and dad's house on display.
Thanks to my Aunt Brenda for hosting the shower.

opening my gifts, and my assist Laura being my secretary......thanks again Laura.

Laura, Kayla, and me.

me and Emily

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're welcome.