Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The End is Near

Well! My little man and I have been pretty much by ourselves over the last couple of weeks. With it being tax season (and the last month of it to boot) I am fitting the 'tax season widow' roll quite well.
You know, in years past this did not bother as much (don't get me wrong, there was plenty of discussions over the lack of hours spent doing things around the house) but this year seems to be the hardest yet. Last year was ok because I was home full time and I had the time to keep on top of things around the house and did not need Curt's help to do so, but this year with me working full time, as well as trying to spend all my free time with Jaxon my house work seems to be getting put on the back burner. On days like today when I get up in the morning and the sun is shinning in and showing every little dust bunny it makes me want to hire a cleaning lady!!!
Anyways, we are on the count down, and there is only 16 days left of this mayham and I will have my husband back, Jaxon will have his dad back, and I will have the free time to get my list, as well as Curt will have the time to get his honey do list worked on!!!

No comments: