Friday, April 16, 2010

Dinner & a Movie

Last week was our girls night out for my birthday and I got to stroke a movie off they list of 'to see's'.
We went to see the latest Nicholas Sparks movie that has hit theaters. 4 out of 6 of us girls had made sure that we had the book read before we went to see the movie.
Well...it was a disappointment. Although, oh so often when you read a book before you go to watch the movie you are disappointment because through the whole movie you are thinking about the book, and what is suppose to happen next.
Anyways, I think that when I watch the movie the second time, I will enjoy it more. The book will not be so fresh in my mind and I will sit back, shut my brain off, and enjoy it!!!
For the last movie, Dear John, I read the book after I had watched the movie. That was much better. I think that I will try to stick to the reverse order, and then I can compare the book to the movie....way better!!!

No comments: