Monday, May 03, 2010

The End is HERE!!!

TAX SEASON IS OVER!!!
The end is here. I have my husband back, and Jaxon has his daddy back.
Friday night we went to the golf course with Curt's work for their annual April 30th party. We had a wonderful dinner there, and had an early night because my husband decided to party a little too hardy.
Saturday I got up and did a few things around the house, went and got Jaxon from my sister's place and then we had some long over due family time for the rest of the day. Napping and playing, and going for a bike ride were on the agenda.
Today I left the boys at home when I come to work. Curt took the day off to spend with Jaxon, and to get a start on his honey-do-list that has been getting longer and longer as tax season went on. We will see what kind of dent he got in it when I get home.
The ends is here and I am happy for that, but it is kind of bitter sweet. The end of tax season means the beginning of the golf and ball season. All in all though, we do get more of Curt's time then we did in tax season, so I suppose it is more sweet, then bitter.
(Jaxon got a new bubble machine when I was shopping last weekend)

No comments: