Thursday, September 23, 2010

Summer....hold ON!!!


Well, this week we are trying to hold on to summer as hard as we can. We have had wonderful weather, but the long range forecast looks like fall weather will be here next week.
With the arrival of summer again, we are trying to get outside and do some activities out there before we are no longer able to. We have headed out for a bike ride, played some t-ball, had the soccer net out as well as the golf clubs. The weather looks like it is to be wonderful for the next couple of days, but then my favorite season of all will be upon us.
I had my follow up dr. appointment today from being in the hospital. It looks like the virus that I picked up was the stomach bug that was going around at that time, and this darn bug decided that it was going to attack my fluid in my spinal cord. A very rare fluck thing, but it can and did happen. We also found out that the virus that my mom had probably came from me. I guess that is was she gets by not following the rules. She did not put on her mask and gloves when she came in my room in the hospital!!!!
The doctor also informed me that it would probably be a good 3 months before I will feel like my old self again. Oh great...a lack of energy does not really go over well when you have a very energetic little 2 year old to run around after. Thank goodness that he still likes to nap and have a good nights sleep, and I take full advantage of those times to rest myself.
Other then a our very quite nights, everything is pretty much back to normal around our house. Jaxon has got into his new routine of Day Care 'school' quite well, and actually wants to go now. He tells that he is going, walks in no problems, and talks about his days now. It is a true relief that he is liking it. A lode of worry is off my shoulders each day.

No comments: