Monday, October 25, 2010

Pumpkin Carving 2010

As in years past yesterday we had our family pumpkin carving at my Mom and Dad's place. This year I thought that it would be really fun with Jaxon being at an age that he would like to do it. Well, that was not the case. He stuck his hand in one pumpkin to clean it out, and felt the mush and was out of there. We did it in the garage, so he played outside while we carved our pumpkins.
Our theme this year was reflective of some of Jaxon's favourite things.....
Gammie made Pooh...Daddy carved his favourite hockey team...And Mommy did Mickey and Minnie (did not get a picture of Minnie before my camera died).I will have to take a picture of ours at home some night when they are all lite up, because my camera decided to run out of battery when it turned dark and we got them all lit up.

No comments: