Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Christmas is around the corner.....

Well, know that the birthday celebrations are over around our house, we can concentrate on Christmas.
I have had my tree up for a couple of weeks know, but this past weekend we did our outside greenery. As is the traditions with the Strachan's, the boys loaded in the truck on Saturday morning and headed out the bush to gather the supplies that we would need. My dad had just cut down someones ever green tree for the last week, so he dragged it back to their place and cut it up for us to use. That was one less thing that the boys had to cut down when they were trudging through the bush.
We had a garage full of ladies this year, and by the end of making our arrangements were pretty much out of everything!!!
Know we just need some more snow, and I will get a little more in the Christmas spirit and hopefully get my shopping done.

No comments: