Tuesday, November 23, 2010

November Birthdays

Well Sunday was a day of celebrations around our house. November is filled with a bunch of birthday on my side of the family. My dad's birthday is on the 10th, my mom's is on the 20th and Curt's is today (the 23rd). I had decided when Curt's grandma gave me an early Christmas present of a turkey roaster a couple of weeks ago that I would do my first stuffed Chicken for the celebrations.
Sunday morning I went over to my mom's place to get the lesson on how to stuff a bird. While I was there I also made my first maple chiffon cake, which was my dad's request of birthday cakes.
I had my grandma's over, as well and Cara and Justin and my mom and dad then for dinner on Sunday night. It was great...the bird turned out wonderful!!! We had our cake and did the celebration, and everyone went home.
After everyone left Curt said that he was not feeling well. OH NO!!! Did I poison everyone??? I was not feeling the greatest either, but I contributed it to being exhausted. Curt was up sick all night and all day yesterday, so first think I did yesterday morning was e-mail everyone to make sure they all felt ok. After getting a good report from all I chalked it up to Curt having a flu bug....fewf, thank goodness!!!!

No comments: