Monday, February 07, 2011

Hadleigh Turns 3!!!

This past weekend little miss Hadleigh had all of her friends over to celebrate her birthday. The little princess is 3. I.CAN.NOT.BELEIVE.IT!!! It seems like only a few months ago she was born.This was the first birthday party that Jaxon has been too where it was more geared for the kids, rather then the 1st birthday style with parents/grand parents/ect....there. Hadleigh got to choose who she wanted to come to her party, so she had Jaxon, Jazlin, her cousin Sam and her boyfriend Gavin over. She had a Tinkerbell and Pirate theme for her party, and she was the star of the show in her little Tinkerbell outfit.I stuck around the party too, to make sure that my child behaved himself!!! The party started at 10, and I tell you after lunch and cake rolled around I was ready for a nape. 5 little 2 and 3 year old can really tire a person out. I can not imagine how Rob and Beckie felt after it all.
(little miss Jazlin was ready for a rest after she ate too...she just put her feet up on the table and laid her head back...Oh, she is such a Johnston!!!)
HaPpY bIrThDaY PRINCESS HADLEIGH!!!

No comments: