Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Great Showing at the Year End Tournament


What a weekend for the Danamoes!!!!!

This is a team that just made it into the A side of the tournament, and the they come 1 run, in the finale game, from winning it all.
They played 4 games on Saturday, 3 of them being back to back, and walked away with 3 wins.
On Sunday, the played Ideal (which is Curt's dad's team), first thing, and they lost. That put them up against the Killer Bee's,, whom they beat, and sent them back to play Ideal again. In order to win the A side, they would have to beat them twice, due to the way that the tournament was set up. The pulled the win out in the first game, but did not come up so lucky in the second.
All in all it was a great weekend, and the guys played some great games. I think that they impressed the whole league, not just us devoted fans.
Look out next year!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not only did they impress the league, and their devoted fans...they also impressed me...head scout for the Toronto Blue Jays. I am looking at a bunch of young talent to help us out next year...and you guys have exactly what I am looking for. The way you manhandled those Killer Bee's,(by the way...isn't there some uprising about them having to change their name...something to do with them misrepresenting the actual bees and the WWF?) quite impressive. I am looking forward to chatting with each and ever one of you in the near future, to see what we have to do to get you guys to "the big show". I must say one thing though, the one that impressed me the most...had to be the one you refer to as "G/S"...that boy has skill...he will definitely be going places...the amazing sliding catch in the Saturday night game...and the solo-shot home run on Saturday...amazing...some of you could take some lessons from this kid...if some one could give me his name and number...I would love to get in contact with him immediately...and how old is this kid? He can't be any older than 21??? Anyways, as mentioned before...I will be in contact with all of you Danamoe's in the very near future. Awsome run boys...you have impressed a nation!!! GREAT SEASON DANAMOE'S!!
(Killer Bee killers!!)

Signed,
Toronto Blue Jays
Head Scout
Toronto, Ontario

Anonymous said...

All I have to say about that above comment.....hahahahahahahahahaha....I LIKE!
Gilly