Wednesday, August 30, 2006

More from the Weekend!!!

As promised...I have some pictures from this past weekend. Sorry for the delay to those people that have been waiting for them.
On Friday night we went to Matt Meulensteen and Ashley Matheson's Buck and Doe. Since the guys did not have to play ball on Friday night, some of them went up to the ball park and watched the Killer Bee's play, and then we all went to Matt and Jill's before the Buck and Doe. Jill called me upstairs to let me listen to this song that she downloaded, and it just so happened to be the song that Johnny, Curt, Nicole and I learned the dance to while we were in the D.R., so I called them all up, and we had a little 'dance down memory lane'.
Curt was defiantly in a good mood on Friday night, and was willing to pose with everyone for a photo opportunity. Unfortunately when Curt poses for a photo after he has had a couple of drinks...he feels that it is necessary to mall the person that he is posing with....poor Jill (but she should be used to it by know).
On Saturday night we went to Curt's cousin Carrie's (and Marco's) Buck and Doe. Unfortunately it had been a long day at the ball park in the rain, and I forgot my camera, and really had no ambition to take any pictures.
So......the pictures.





No comments: