Monday, August 21, 2006

Kids Say the Darndest Things!!!


Tonight was Destiny's first night back to our house since the beginning of July. When she got here we went for a walk, and then we were in the back yard watering the flowers, and taking the cloths off the line. Since she has not been around all summer, and we have not seen her, we were filling each other in our the events that have taken place in our lives over the past 7 weeks.
When I was filling her in on what has happened around here, I told her about the engagement of Cara and Justin, and this is how our conversation went:
Destiny: 'That is amazing! I can not believe that he asked her to marry him.'
Sandi: 'Yup, I know....me either. Do you think that Curt will ever ask me to marry him?'
Destiny: 'I hope so.'
Sandi: 'You hope so.....why?'
Destiny: 'Because you are the only one that can seem to control him. You can keep him under control, and I can't!!!!'
What a girl. We have missed the little McLaughlin around the house, and are glad to have her back into our weekly routine. Monday nights just wern't the same around here without her!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww.....That is so cute! And I am gonna have to agree with Destiny on that one!

Gilly