Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Baby Bean's Second Picture

Today I had to go for another ultrasound because they could not get a clear picture of the heart and all of it departments. It was not a good experience today though. As soon as the technician (I might add that it was a student tech) started to take all the measurements that she needed to I started to feel ill and had to get up and go and get sick. NOT a nice experience. There is one thing about getting sick in your own home, and then there is another about being somewhere else. I would have to say that I am having a harder time with my morning sickness in the second trimester then I ever did in the my first.
Anyways, I felt fine after about 15min. in the washroom and was able to continue with the ultrasound.
Here is the products of this weeks ultrasound!!!! Looks like a chubby one...hehehe.

No comments: