Sunday, April 06, 2008

Jack & Tate's 1st Birthday

So, a couple of weeks ago my friend's twin's turned 1 year old. This is the first child's birthday party that we have ever been to, and it was quite interesting.
Curt and I are not normally around children, as most of our friends that we hang around with on a weekly basis do not have any, so when you put 6 children...all under the age of 5 in the same room for 5 hours, it was a great way to see what our future would like like after we have this little one. I was fine with the commotion...Curt on the other hand was ready to go about just a few hours of it.
I could hardly believe that they boys were 1 already. It only seems like yesterday that they were born. They really seemed to enjoy their cake, and I can only hope that I remember this when I am planning our first party....do not use black icing on a child's cake, white all the way!!!!

Addy, their sister, also seemed to enjoy their cake!!!

No comments: