Monday, April 07, 2008

First Pictures of Baby Bean

So baby bean is the name that I have choose to call this little human growing inside of me, until it decides to present itself to the world and we can give it either a boy's or a girl's name.
On Friday I went for my 18 week ultrasound, and everything is looking great.
I have been for two other ultrasounds before know, but I have never received pictures, and Curt has never been able to come into the room before either. It was so great to have him be able to come in and experience the baby move. I was able to see it move and it's little heart beat in the previous one's, but this is the first that Curt was able to see.
When the technician first brought him into the room I could tell by the look on his face that he had not idea what he was looking at, but she was really good at explaining what was on the screen and so that Curt knew what to look for.
Well, here is the first picture for the baby book: Baby Bean McLaughlin, April 4, 2008 (18 weeks, 2 days old):

No comments: