Monday, June 30, 2008

Birthday/Retirment/Moving Party

It has only been 3 weeks ago, but I am finally going to get this updated to some happening for the summer. The fist weekend of the June my mom, sister, grandma and I headed to Tottenham to my cousin's place for a Birthday/Retirement/Moving party for my aunt Shirley. She turned 65 and has moved to Burlington to be closer to her family.
The party was at her daughter's house, and they have a pool in the back yard of their place, but unfortunately when they filled it this year there was a whole in their liner, so the kids had to improvise on the swimming, and put the slip & slide in the bottom of the pool, and used that to cool down on the hot day.
Here are a few other pictures from the day:Mom, Cara and IMy mom, grandam and Aunt Shirleymy Aunt Shirley with her children/children-in-law & grand children

No comments: