Thursday, July 31, 2008

Congratulations Tim & Ashley

On July 19th our friends Tim & Ashley got married. It was a lovely ceremony in her parents back yard, and then the receptions was over in Atwood.
The ceremony was small, considering that her parents do not have a very back yard, with 80 people there. I was very surprised that they even got that many back there, but they managed.
Curt was the best man in the wedding, and was honoured to be a part of their special day. I was flying solo due to him being in the wedding party, so I never got to see him much that day, but we did manage to get one photo snapped.
(I think this is the only photo that I have of myself pregnant.....thank god)

The hall was decorated very simple and elegant, Ashley style.
Tim and Ashely took off to Cancun on their honeymoon!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations

No comments: