Friday, August 01, 2008

Strachan Family Pool Party


Each year my Aunt Shirley in Toronto has a family get together. They have a beautiful pool in their back yard, and we all get together for a weekend of relaxation by it. The year it was on the weekend following our holidays and the day turned out the be great. When we were heading to Toronto in the morning we drove through very heavy rain and big black clouds, but they seemed to pass and they day was great.
We usually all spend the night there and make it a weekend thing, but Curt and I decided that since we had not been home all week, because we were on holidays, and we were having friends over for the afternoon the following day, we headed home on the Saturday night. Also because my due date is fastly approaching, we are not going to take our chance to get stuck some where, and me go into labour, although it would be a good place, as I had a nurse praticiner, and an O.N. nurse right there!

No comments: