Thursday, August 07, 2008

The debate of the railing!!!!

Oh, probably about a month ago my dad was over one night and he mentioned to me that he would really like for me to get a railing going up and down our stair case because he thought that if I was ever carrying the baby down the stairs and I lost my footing I would have nothing to grab a hold of.
I thought that it was a good idea, but my only quome with the idea was that we do not have a very wide staircase, and it is hard enough to carry stuff up and down it know, I thought it would just be more of a pain with it there, then it would be helpful.
Anyways, my dad has won out, as he just went ahead and did it. He did not want to have to worry about me and the baby falling down the stairs some day, and Curt coming home and finding us all laid up on the floor at the bottom. It actually looks good, and it does not take up too much space from the width, so again, he was right, and I guess I was wrong.

Thanks dad...you are the best!!!!



No comments: