Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Let the Birthday celebrations BEGIN!!!

My baby is going to be 2 on Thursday....I can not believe it.
This year we are planning on having Jaxon's big birthday party up at the cottage, as it is the beginning of our holidays, and the theme this year for it is 'Fun In The Sun', and really, what better place to have a party then at the beach.
We always have birthday dinner for everyone in our family though, and since Justin's and Jaxon's birthday are only a day apart, the two of them always have to share their meal.
When it is your birthday you get to choose the menu. This was a little bit of a problem for my mom though, she had a 2 year old and a 28 year old, that really do not have the same tastes. We ended up having a great meal with a wide range of item from macaroni and cheese, to ribs, to stuffed potatoes. We had 2 birthday cakes, Mickey Mouse for Jaxon and an angel food cake for Justin. There were golf decorations for Justin and Mickey for Jaxon.
My mom truly out did herself, yet again. I wonder where I get my attention to detail from. She always have to go above and beyond, but we love her for it. She truly makes every special occasion, even that more special.

No comments: