Thursday, December 23, 2010

Call to Santa


This week we have had to make a couple of 'calls' to Santa because a certain someone has been being a not so good little boy. On Monday night he spent the night at Cara and Justin's and would not take his medicine, so they had to call Santa, on Sunday we were going to our family Christmas and he would not get in his car seat...he wanted to sit in the big seat with a seat belt. I had to pull out the cell phone and dial the big guy, and then on Tuesday night when I called my mom to check in on him he was standing on the coffee table and would not listen to here. I told her that she might have to call Santa.
On my way into work this morning I was listening to the radio and they were saying how you should not threaten your kids by calling Santa to let him know that they are misbehaving!!! Ops...chalk one more mark on the board for 'bad parenting'.

No comments: