Friday, December 31, 2010

Fun with Wawa...Mess for Mommy

Cara was over last night to get her hair done.
Well, it seems that every time Jaxon's auntie Wawa is around there is some sort of fun to be had between the 2 of them, and a mess for me to clean up.
Last night it was painting. Jaxon has wanted to paint for the last couple of weeks, and I have been telling him that we will do it when I was off for the holidays. I had not expected to do it last night, thinking that I might have some time to prepare for it...but not. It was out before I knew it, and done not too long after he was into it. He was in the bath and I was left with the clean up.
I am glad that he loves his auntie Wawa, and loves to do all these exciting things with her, but all I have to day to her is....'payback is going to be sweet'!!!

No comments: