Thursday, December 09, 2010

The Search for a Sweater


So, my son is obsessed with Mickey Mouse. In the states I got him 2 pairs of Mickey Mouse Christmas pj's and he has to wear them every night to bed. I also got him a Mickey t-shirt and he thinks he needs to wear it every day. I managed to find a Christmas Mickey shirt, so he know has 2 in the rotation to wear, but I am afraid that after Christmas he will be one of those kids that wears the same shirt every day because we will be down to the one again. I guess I could always let him wear the Christmas one after the season, but I don't' think so. It will be going in a box, so it is out of sight and hopefully out of mine.
Anyways, a couple of months ago I was shopping with a friend of mine and we spotted a sweater at H&M that had Mickey Mouse on it. I did not pick it up then because he did not need it.
Know that he has this obsession, I NEED IT!!! I was thinking that it would be good to throw in with his Christmas gift, but of course the store that is close to me does not have any in his size. I have called around to a few other stores and have found one in London. The only problem...I can not get there until next Saturday. The Saturday before Christmas (mad house). I have e-mail a friend that lives in London and will be indebted to him if he is able to pick it up for me. But if not, is there anyone out there that will be near a mall that I could call to see if they might have the sweater????

No comments: