Saturday, May 05, 2007

Our Buck & Doe

Well Friday night was our Buck and Doe, and what a great time it was. We had a great turn out, and the evening was very successful.
Before the Buck and Doe we all went to Sid and Lois's for dinner. It was great to all sit around, and get excited about the evening. It was nice for the wedding party to have time to relax before they went to the Buck and Doe and had to work.
The night is kind of a blur for me, not because I had to much to drink, but because it just went by so fast. There were so many people there, and I spent the whole evening being a socializing blushing bride-to-be.
I had my aunt taking pictures, and there are probably about 150 pictures sitting on my camera. It was nice to get someone else to take the photo's, that way you got pictures that you would not normally take. It was also nice because you can go back to them and see people in them, that you might not have seen that evening.
Here are a few:

me eating dinner in my tea towel to make sure that I did not get my shirt dirty

Mat & Jilly getting things ready

Curt and I

Laura, Cara and Johnny working the front door

Holly, Rachel, Leanne, Jill, me and Leanne's sister

Cara, Jaycee and Johnny

The boys having to sing after the lost

Annie (a lady that I work with), and I

me and my mom
felling pretty good by the end of the evening!!!!!

No comments: