Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Ryan & Karen's Buck&Doe

Friday night was Curt's cousin, Ryan's, Buck and Doe.
Curt is in the wedding party so he was off all day doing preparations for it. You know, the regular, picking up the beer, dropping it off and putting it in the cooler, and then hitting the golf course. He had a very hard day of preparations (hehehe). I was off too, but mine was not fun. I had my 2 bottom wisdom teeth pulled on Thursday, so I spent the day on the couch with an aching mouth.
Before the buck and doe we went over to the best man's house for a BBQ. It was great. I had not ate anything for more then 24hours, so I was really hungry. We had hamburgers, hot dogs, and salads, and then headed up to the hall to get some last minute things set up.
I was not able to stick around for the entire evening, as I was exhausted and not feeling well, due to my antibiotics. I guess the groom had a really good time, and by the end of the evening he was curled up on the counter with his head in the sink (thank go Curt did not act like that at ours, because both me and my mother probably would have killed him).
Here are a few highlights of the evening, for when I was there:

the bride and groom, Ryan McLaughlin and Karen Droog

the groom in his fanny pack. they had to wear these around to collect money. whoever had the most money at the end of the evening, got to throw a pie in the other persons face.
Pars taking Curt's grandma Marg for a spin around the dance floor.
Curt and I.

No comments: