Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Jace


Saturday Jaxon was invited to his first birthday party for his friend Jace...who turned 1 last week. Jaxon really marked the special event by sleeping the whole time he was there, and really took in the celebration. I think that they celebration was more for the big boys, then it was for the the little ones anyways, but fun was had by all.
Saturday was also the first day that Jaxon and daddy spent the day together, without mommy. I went out with the girls for the day, and Jaxon and Curt went and cut down a tree at our friends house. I was really nervous of Curt taking him there with chain saws and falling trees, but all was o.k. I knew it would be, but still. Both made it through the day without me, although I am sure that I was missed (I have to tell myself that), and Jaxon and
I got our fill of snuggles at the party when I got home.


No comments: