Thursday, November 16, 2006

SOOOOOO Tired

This weekend Jill, Cara and I went to Birch Run, Michigan to do some shopping. As you can probably tell by the pile of bags we did very well!!!!
We left on Friday afternoon, shopped all day Saturday and part of the day on Sunday, and headed home Sunday afternoon.
When we crossed the border we had to go in and pay taxes on the stuff that we claimed (well, Cara and I did, Jill got shit lucky).
We got home around 8 on Sunday night and as soon as I stepped foot into my house all I could smell was the stench of vomit.
Apparently Curt had 20 of his closest friends in on Saturday night to watch the Habs/Leafs game and one of them got really drunk and threw up all over my couch cover. After he did that, he went up to our spare bed to go to sleep and got sick all over the carpet up there, as well as the mattress and sheets. Curt had attempted to clean it up, but I think that it had probably sat there for about 12 hours before he got to it, and the stench had time to seep into the carpet. I have know scrubbed the carpet with soap and water, used Lysol and scrubbed it, sprayed the shit out of it with Febreez and there is know baking soda sitting on it. I have no idea how to get the smell out of the carpet without going out and renting a carpet cleaner and cleaning the shit out of it!!!!
Here is my plea: if anyone knows how to get the stench of vomit out of carpet, please fill me in on the secret!!!!!
Between my busy weekend, trying to get some stuff booked for the wedding, and attending to a puck stained carpet, I am exhausted. Almost every night I have been in bed and asleep by 10 and yesterday morning I slept in. I have not done that for a long time, and I still feel sleep deprived.
Thank god we have nothing on this weekend so that I can try to get caught up on some well deserved R & R.

No comments: