Thursday, July 12, 2007

The Morning After

On Sunday morning we woke up and got everything loaded up out our room (and it was a lot, all of the wedding parties tuxes, left over booze, and all of our stuff), and then we went down to have our breakfast.
After breakfast we then went up to the ballroom and had to pack up the stuff from there. By the time we were ready to get in the car to come home, the last thing that anyone really wanted to do was get into a car and drive another 45 minutes, and then have to unload it all when we got home.
We managed to get everything unloaded, and then by that time I was not tired anymore, so I put together a photo album with my mom and my pictures. One for me, one for my mom, and one for Cara.
Cara and Justin are not in the Dominican for 2 weeks!!!!! HAVE FUN!!!!
(Curt forgot to pack is sandals for Sunday, so he had to wear his dress shoes to brunch at the hotel)

No comments: