Monday, July 02, 2007

Strachan Family Friends Shower

Last Sunday our family friend Joanne had a shower for Cara, Jenna and I. Jenna is another family friend who is getting married the week after Curt and I are. There were a lot of people at the shower. Most of the people that were there were there for all three of us, but a few were there just for either Cara and I, or just for Jenna.
We got some wonder, and very nice gift but I was unable to set them all up at my parents place after the shower. It has come to the point that Cara needs to get her stuff out of the basement, and I have to upgrade to the bigger room.
I am not sure what I am going to do with all of the wonderful stuff that I have got, with already having 4 showers, and I still have 3 more to come. I have been told by many people that if I don't have a place for it, they would be more then happy to take if off my hands, but I think that I will manage to be able to house it all, and display, or use it, with pride!!!!!

No comments: