Wednesday, October 25, 2006

4 Days to GO!!!!


On Sunday Beckie, Nicole, Jill and I are heading to Toronto to see the Dixie Chicks.
I CAN NOT WAIT!!!!!!
This will be the third time that I get to see them in concert, once at Lilith Fair, one other time at the ACC, and then on Sunday night.
We are making a whole girls day out of the event including shopping, dinner, and the concert, nothing that the guys would ever want to do with us. It would be like pulling teeth to get them to go and see the Dixie Chicks and that is why it is a GIRLS DAY OUT, and is going to be SOOO MUCH FUN!!!!
I will have picture of the outing to post on Monday.
(p.s. I hope that you girls have got your vocal cords ready, because I have been listening to their c.d.'s for the past couple of weeks in preparation for Sunday. Hopefully I get rid of this nasty cough)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun, we saw them in London and they rock!! I love singin' along!

PUMP IT!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I CAN'T WAIT! The girls, Ikea, dinner, drinks and The Chicks! What more could we ask for?