Monday, October 30, 2006

Dixie Chicks

Last night was the Dixie Chicks concert in Toronto that I went to with Jill, Beckie and Nicole. It was a fun day!!!
We left Listowel around 11, and headed to HomeSense and Ikea in Etobicoke before we went down town. We were done shopping early, so we headed down about 3, found parking, and then walked to the Keg for dinner.
We were there in enough time to be able to sit down and have a nice relaxing meal. We first got a couple of salads and appitizers and split them between the 4 of us, and then we took our time and ate our meal, then it was dessert time. We had all decided that we would walk back towards the ACC, and stop in at a William or Second Cup, and for those of us who though they wanted dessert.....they could order that, and for those of us who wanted coffee/tea.....we could have it. When it came time to paying I had myself a heart attach when I could not find my change purse which had all my money, my debit card, and my VISA in it. I had to stiff Jill with the bill, and we high tailed it back to the car to try to find it. I knew that I had it in there, because I used it when we piled into the parking garage to pay. When we got to the car it was laying on the back seat, right under a bag.....THANK GOD!!!! We then went to get coffee, and then headed to the ACC for the concert.
It was a good concert, but all I could remember was the amazing performance that they gave the last time that I seen them at the ACC, and I was disappointed with this one. I guess it is never as good the second time around.
It was a late night, and I am defiantly feeling the effects of it today. By the time I crawled into bed, it was 1:45a.m. leaving me with only a mere 5 hours to sleep. That is certainly not enough time for this girl to have her head on the pillow. I need at least my minimum of 8 hours to be able to function the next day. I know that today I felt tired, but I know that I always feel worse on the second day, so tomorrow will be a write off.
Here are a few pics from the concert................I'm off to bed!!!!!!!

No comments: