Monday, October 16, 2006

A Weekend of Weddings

This weekend was a very busy one with 2 weddings to attend on Saturday. One being in Listowel, and the other in Waterloo, it made for it to be a very long and exhausting day.
Curt's cousin Carrie was the first one that we attended.

I did the hair for the 4 of the 5 bridesmaids, so I was up at 6:45 starting to do my hair, and getting everything packed up to go out to her parents place to do the hair. Everything went very smoothly (there was only one girl that I had not done before, so I know what the other three wanted). I was home by 12, which gave me time to sit down and relax for about 1.5 hours before I had to start to get myself ready for the wedding.

The weather was not very nice on Saturday, but it managed to clear up in the afternoon for them to get their pictures done outside, and so that no one got wet when they were transporting from the ceremony to the reception. As I was doing the girls hair in the morning, it was raining, hailing, and snowing. It did not look very promising, but turned out pretty good. Cold, but no rain.

After the dinner at Carrie and Marco's wedding, we headed down to the Waterloo Inn for Pacey & Ashley's wedding. We had missed the ceremony, meal and speeches. We had just got there when the speeches were ending, about 10:30.

We missed most of the day, but we had a chance to talk to Pacey and Ashley, and wish them our best.

No comments: