Friday, October 20, 2006

The Change of Season's

With every change in season it seems that is the time that people seem to catch bugs [flu bugs, or colds....not insects:)]
The bug hit Davidson Ave. a couple of weeks ago, but it hit across the street first. Harrison was down and out with a cold and flu about three weeks ago, Jill had it two weeks ago, Curt seemed to catch it last week, and this week was my turn. Mine start last weekend, when I had 1001 things to do, and I felt like crap. I was off work on Tuesday, not being able to lift my head of the pillow, and all week I have had this terrible cough.
BEWARE ALL....STAY AWAY FROM DAVIDSON AVE., OR YOU TO MAY CATCH IT!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha...lol...Good old Davidson Ave. I feel much better now!

Jilly

Anonymous said...

I caught it too! I think i caught it from you Nan! I was off work on Wednesday. Get feeling better soon and everyone else, keep away!