Friday, October 06, 2006

What a week!!!!!!!!

I am trying to ease myself into a new weekly routine.
Until know, I would just do hair whenever someone needed it done. All summer I have not had a free night to myself, and my life has been a little crazy. Until know I can not remember a night that I have had that I could just come home from work, have dinner, and lay on the couch.
This week was to be the week that my new routine was to be implemented. The new routine consists of going to the gym at least 3 nights a week......√ (managed to get that one done), restrict myself to doing hair only ONE night a week...... X (did accomplish that one due to my friends Jill and BJ), and having one night to myself, to do whatever I want...... X (this didn't get done due to house work needing to be done).
One for three......I think that I have some improving to do.
As for next week.....Monday, Thanksgiving @ the McLaughlin's, Tuesday....appointment in Kitchener, Wednesday.....hair, Thursday.....dress shopping for Cara's wedding. Looks like it is a write off too.
What is a girl to do???? The way that our lives run, I am not sure that we will ever be able to try to throw any other lives into our equation.

On a more relaxing note...Happy Thanksgiving!!!

No comments: